My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Monday, November 20, 2006

"Its been a long time I shouldn't have left you"


Really just wanted to include an updated pic of the boobs. Its been 7.5 months since my surgery. Ya know I always thought I would forever feel the implant in there but I dont anymore. I mean I know its there but it doesnt bother me. Guys have commented on how soft they are and its been less than a year. Im still happy. Im all done with my post op visits now. People still ask me where they went in at. Finally finally finally... they are much more even than the previous pictures. As for working out. Ive been doing alot of weight lifting and you get used to that gross feeling you have when you first start. That part is always there but as your muscle gets used to the implant and they drop more the feeling is not even bothersome anymore. So, really that gross implant feeling moving when you lift weights or heavy things doesnt go away but loosens up. I hope that makes sense.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice result!
Keep us posted & stop by Plastic Surgery 101 sometime.

Cheers!
Rob

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. Its a little to digest but will keep reading.
- www.blogger.com 9
phentermine

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home