My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day `11


Whoa what a tough week! This whole week sucked ass really. On Wednesday I coughed and sneezed a few times and was in serious pain for a few days. Then during the same time I ate some old food (b/c Im too tired to cook) and it made me sick from behind. TMI I know, sorry. :p

I went to my post op on Friday and they gave me The Band to push em down since they really didnt go down at all the 1st week. Its working slowly with the massaging I have to do. They said also that I dont have alot of skin under my nipples so its hard to put such a big implant in. If I would have gone any bigger I would have "loafed" together. Depsite that Im happy Im begining to look normal. I was sorta worried for a moment that they would never go down. The left one is still up there but I still have another 3 weeks away from work to look normal again.

Ive been chillen at home making an ugly ass dent in my couch. Once I get enough energy to get out and start walking alot to keep the pounds off. Cant go back to work all fat n stuff. Anyways, cant wait to start being normal n stuff soon!

PS: my friend was awesome to lend me his camera to take pics with. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home