My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Day 22

As you can see my left one isnt going down as fast. Im just happy I look more normal just a tad everyday. Im using my chest band to smoosh em down some more. Its good to wear to bed instead of the bra they gave me. When I wear my bra I feel more swollen when I wake up than if I wear my band.
I tried on a few shirts the other day. I need to do some shopping to buy new shirts that fit. Almost 1/2 of my shirts dont fit me anymore.
I go back for another post-op on May 5th to see if I can take my tapes off. I really hope so b/c wearing tapes at work isnt very sexy to me.
Im going to start walking tomorrow and start eating even a little more better. Im trying not to gain weight with my time off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they look so much better already! Good luck at the next post-op!

Lana / HK (from SW)

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im at day 21 and still in pain back at work now. i cat believe the people who say i was back to normell after 2 weeks. My boobs are still swollen but softer. still can not hover it pulls to much. On the hole house work is getting easier. still not nice wearing a seat belt in the car. This is a great dairy thank you it puts my mind at rest

mel

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home