My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Friday, June 23, 2006

First pole tricks

So, I started a new place today and tried my first pole tricks. What a weird ass feeling. Since, I went completely under the muscle every time I went to lift my self up even to do a simple swing my boob moved inside. My boob felt like a giant muscle/peck moving inside me. It was a gross feeling. I felt unsure about pole tricks so I stuck to prancing and rolling around instead. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to do them yet so I better not rather than risk something bad happening to my implants. Kinda sad because I love inverting and doing all kinds of pole tricks. Just another sacrifice of things I'm not able to do for a certain amount of time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

Heeyyy! Did you start working at... That one I talked with u about earlier?

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it be possible to see before and after pix with street clothes? I'm thinking of getting the same, but not sure on size. I mean how big is nice but still normal?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Dr. Rob Oliver Jr. said...

Michelle,

after about 6 weeks, the strength of your wound is about 90% of it's final strength (it's about 100% at 1 year). At nearly 3 months post op for you, I wouldn't have reservations about full activity. If you feel it tearing or pulling painfully, I would ease up. Your body's your best indicator of issues at this point.

Cheers!
Rob

BTW thanks for posting on my blog-feature on your story

2:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Dear anonymous, you and your doctor will pic the size thats right for you. You can always tell him/her what cup you would prefer and discuss further size information. One size on one girl wont look the same on another.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with new place.

-kikin

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home