My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Day 18


Finally some good change! Im lookin more normal by the day. :) They are getting softer too. My post op went well and he said I was doing great. I also have to specially massage them 4 times a day and do these door exercises to stretch my muscles. I can fully dress myself now. There is some discomfort like Im stretching a mucsle too much so I know to back off and stop straining too much. I have my energy back now too; which is fantastic. I can clean my house a bit better but I dont like the feeling when you bend over. Such as bending over to stop up the drain for a bath I get this pressuse funny feeling that kinda feels gross in my chest. The implant is so full there is no sloshing. I kinda like this size eventhough they are big still. The best thing about bigger boobs now is knowing that I can loose wieght and tone up without loosing my boobs. Knowing theyll always be there is a good feeling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iam on day 18 now still in pain thought it was just me been a wimp it feels like everything is pulling tried to hover today and im suffering now

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home