My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Friday, June 16, 2006

About 2 months and 2-3 weeks post op


So, its been some 2 month ish. They have shrunken considerably. Much squishier too. They jiggle alot everywhere I go. Its nice to know with every jiggle they are still there. Although, after massaging alot I am still somewhat loppy. I'm not upset about it because I was somewhat asymetrical before surgery that didn't need a major surgery to correct.

I have decided after about a year I will go back under the knife for a second surgery. Why, you think? I was about a small D 2 months post op and now I'm a middle C. I want a middle to large D next time I go in. I was expecting to be a small D after all of this. I wouldn't say that I am unsatisfied but it was the biggest I could go without major complications. I'm going to have to make an appointment with my PS for my 3 month post op in early July. After the appointment I will update again so you can read what he says.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

Looking good, sexai ;)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Dr. Rob Oliver Jr. said...

I'd be a little careful with going bigger. The weight of the implants required to get you to where you want is going to ensure that you result will not last long before you're wanting a lift with smaller implants.

You have a beautiful result & I'm afraid you will look worse emphasizing shape over size. A number of authorities warn that the reoperation rate skyrockets as you get much larger then 350cc+ implants.

cheers!
Rob

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home