My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

*1 Month*


Ok its been pretty much one month since I had my surgery. I took my tapes off on Friday and I was soo scared the scars would be long and huge - but they didnt look bad at all. I just went back to work yesterday and it wasnt as bad as I thought. I thought everything was going to hurt but it really didnt hurt at all. Everything just felt a tad bit tight. I got to wear some of my old work clothes and they fit sooo much better on top now.

Its wierd though that when I talk to people I still feel like I dont have a chest. I find myself asking my co-workers "do they look big?". Not intending to sound vein but not really feeling they are my real boobs yet. I just cant get over that in the mirror is the same girl staring back at her. I always think "is that me?" but in a good way.


As for pain theres just some tightness and those tiny nerve endings trying to regrow. They itch sometimes too. Its kinda funny but I cant grab my nipples 1) b/c they are so small and 2) b/c my boobs still need to settle some more.
They will be "shiny and new" lol for another 2 months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, they gave me a boner. So you're doing something right!

-kikin

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you updating? The last update is nearly 3 weeks old.

-kikin

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home