My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 5


Not much of a change since yesterday.
I woke up in the middle of the night with pain from the swolleness. So I got my peas and sat on my couch and watched the morning news. OMG it felt like they were gonna burst outta my chest. I had small shooting pains which are normal but damn did they hurt. After my boobs went numb from the frozen peas I took a sleeping pill, anti biotic, anrica tabs, and a pain pill. I went and laid back down and was out in a flash.

I woke up at noon. My boobs still hurt so I called the doctors office and spoke with a nurse. She said the swelling should be subsiding faster. Since they havent called me back with any urgent message then I guess Im ok and will still see them Friday as scheduled.

Im going to take it easier again. I may feel good but inside its still healing. I guess I can really tell if the swelling has gone down by Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully, I can drive by Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home