My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

I just got my breast augmentation on April 6th 2006 with Dr. Roark of La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 4


So, its day 4 now and I feel alot less pain but still very stiff. I'm bored as hell sitting inside my house. A friend of mine brought me a ton of movies and his DVD player so I wont go crazy. I don't want to go outside much b/c someone will stare at my swollen boobs. They still hurt though but the pain keeps getting less and less. One boob is dropping faster than the other. I think I will call my doc tomorrow to ask him if I can massage now. Well, the left one is 410cc and the right one is 425cc. The left one was bigger to begin with anyways. Its slightly softer too. I go back for another appointment this Friday. Im still happy with them and the surgery feels like it was weeks ago. However, I still remember the pain. I cant wait to go for a walk and work off some of my fat. I feel very bloated and have been eating low sodium foods; although, it feels like its not working. I still cant cook or do things for long periods of time. I get tired alot still. I take many naps during the day to rest and drink lots of water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home